Random Quote

How can I believe in God when just last week I got my tongue caught in the roller of an electric typewriter? - Woody Allen

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Girl

There's this girl sitting next to me on the plane, well diagonally opposite me. There's nothing really special about her. I mean, she's not ugly or anything, far from it in fact, but she wouldn't turn heads walking down the street. But there's something about her thats just... engaging. I don't know what. From her short cropped hair to her wide brown eyes. There's definitely something in the eyes. It's inexplicably beautiful yet so normal at the same time. She doesn't hold herself differently or wear crazy make-up or any makeup for that matter, but she's hard to look away from. Dressed in a polo T-shirt and jeans, she's the epitome of simple, pure, beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment